Prices

One-storey house cost

The majority of clients when they first contact the company "Servus", are primarily interested in a frame house cost, with a particular layout. This is not surprising, because the actual frame building cost usually becomes the main factor when purchasing. Unfortunately, one calculator is not enough here and without a detailed study of a specific project, it is quite difficult to call a frame house price regardless of its size. The company "Servus" offers buyers to carefully future assess sip house cost and do not pay attention to questionable offers without a detailed project estimate.
  • STANDARD
  • UKRAINE ONLY
  • SIP THICKNESS - 160 mm
  • OSB - 10 mm
  • HEIGHT - 2.5 m
  • 160 mm (10 + 140 + 10)
    height 2,5 m,
    roof insulation - slag wool 200 mm,
    standard foam,
    ordinary vapor barrier,
    no delivery,
    free planning.
  • SERVUS STANDARD
  • UKRAINE ONLY
  • SIP THICKNESS - 160 mm
  • OSB - 12 mm
  • HEIGHT - 2.8 m
  • 164 mm (12 + 140 + 12)
    height 2.8 m
    insulation of the ceiling - slag wool 200 mm,
    roof insulation - slag wool 300 mm
    standard foam,
    delivery,
    partitions - metal frame.
  • PREMIUM
  • UKRAINE ONLY
  • SIP THICKNESS - 170 mm
  • OSB - 15 mm
  • HEIGHT - 2.8 m
  • 170 (15 + 140 + 15)
    height 2.8 m
    insulation of the ceiling - slag wool 200 mm,
    insulation of the roof - slag wool 300 mm,
    graphite polystyrene,
    delivery,
    partitions - metal frame.
Before you choose a house project, you need to decide on the financial possibilities, so that the news about the final cost to build a frame house does not force you to stop the project at some stage. Servus maintains an open pricing policy and tells its customers in detail about sip homes cost or sip home cost per square foot so that future homeowners have the most complete information about everything. Our company uses the services of only proven suppliers of all materials, which makes 100% sure of their quality.

Two-storey house cost

  • STANDARD
  • UKRAINE ONLY
  • SIP THICKNESS - 160 mm
  • OSB - 10 mm
  • HEIGHT - 2.5 m
  • 160 mm (10 + 140 + 10)
    height 2,5 m,
    insulation of the ceiling – slag wool 100 mm,
    roof insulation - slag wool 200 mm,
    standard foam, ordinary vapor barrier, no delivery, free planning.
    Second floor 18 mm OSB on the floor.
  • SERVUS STANDARD
  • UKRAINE ONLY
  • SIP THICKNESS - 164 mm
  • OSB - 12 mm
  • HEIGHT - 2.8 m
  • 164 mm (12 + 140 + 12) height 2.8 m
    insulation of the ceiling - slag wool 200 mm,
    roof insulation - slag wool 300 mm
    standard foam,
    delivery,
    partitions - metal frame.
    Second floor 18 mm. OSB on the floor.
  • PREMIUM
  • UKRAINE ONLY
  • SIP THICKNESS - 170 mm
  • OSB - 15 mm
  • HEIGHT - 2.8 m
  • 170 mm (15 + 140 + 15)
    height 2.8 m
    insulation of the ceiling - slag wool 200 mm,
    insulation of the roof - slag wool 300 mm,
    graphite polystyrene, delivery, partitions - metal frame.
    Second floor 22 mm OSB on the floor.
Such reliable contacts have a good impact on house frame prices and basic finishing materials, making it more attractive to buyers. A-frame home cost can include the construction of both basic and additional elements of the house. This is a living room and office, toilet, bathroom, and bedroom. In some more complex projects consisting of 2 floors, the cost to build a frame home may be affected by the presence of different auxiliary rooms and balconies. As a result, the cost to frame a house depends primarily on the wishes of a particular customer.

The cost of
installation works is included

The cost of two-story houses of less than 110 square meters increases by 10%

Houses with an area of more than 300 square meters are calculated individually

Package contents customization

You can order any possible changes to the package contents, such as increasing or decreasing wall height, its width etc.

Found cheaper offer?

Check its package contents and quality. Contact us to help you sort it out.
To determine the cost to build a frame home you need to contact the company representative. Our employee faithfully performs their duties and provides detailed reports on sip homes cost. If this is not enough, you can ask him any questions about the topic. The price to frame a house depends on many factors, such as the size of the house and the complexity of the project, the type of layout, and the number of components of the frame. In any case, "Servus" has quite attractive prices that will compete with any market participant.

Package Contents

Frame, 1st floor:

  • Foundation double beam treated with antiseptic and bituminous mastic.
  • Horizontal waterproofing under the foundation beam.
  • A set of anchor bolts for the foundation beam.
  • A set of SIP panels for load-bearing walls.
  • A set for non-load-bearing walls – beam frame 137 * 40 mm.
  • A set for load-bearing frame: racks, lintels, beam frame.
  • Mounting foam.
  • A set of fasteners for the installation of the house, according to the specification.
  • Set of upper framework.

Inter-floor  covering:

  • H-beam h – 294 mm, reinforced, insulated.
  • Steam insulation film for inter-floor  covering.
  • Slag wool  thickness – 200 mm., for noise and thermal insulation in the inter-floor  covering.
  • Vibro-noise insulation 2.5-3 mm. thick over the surface of double-deck beams.
  • OSB 18 mm. Egger on the rough floor of the Second floor.
  • A set of fastening materials for the installation of the ceiling.
  • Foam polystyrene for insulation of the butts of the inter-floor  covering 140 × 294 mm.
  • OSB 12 mm. for covering the ends of the inter-floor covering butts along the perimeter of the house.

Frame, Second floor:

  • Capping beams are treated with an antiseptic.
  • A set of load-bearing SIP panels for the second floor.
  • A set of non-bearing walls-frame of 137 * 40 mm. beam for the second floor.
  • Fixing material for the second floor.
  • Capping beams along the upper belt of panels.

Roof:

  • Set of finished "Mitek" rafter system treated with antiseptic.
  • Steam insulation film on the filing of the lower belt of trusses.
  • Wood strip 50 × 40 for the frame under OSB panels.
  • Slag wool 300 mm. for insulation of the lower belt of trusses.
  • Super diffusion membrane along the roof slope.
  • Roof boarding: counter lath 50 × 40 50 × 40, windshield 32 × 137.
  • A set of fixing material for the roof.

Set of frame of a single-storey house

  • Foundation double beam treated with antiseptic and bituminous mastic.
  • Horizontal waterproofing under the foundation beam.
  • A set of anchor bolts for the foundation beam.
  • A set of SIP panels for load-bearing walls.
  • A set for load-bearing frame: racks, lintels, beam frame.
  • Foam mounting.
  • A set of upper capping beams.
  • Capping beams for the upper belt of panels.

Roof:

  • Set of finished "Mitek" rafter system treated with antiseptic.
  • Steam insulation film on the filing of the lower belt of trusses.
  • Wood strip 50 × 40 for the frame under OSB panels.
  • Slag wool 300 mm. for insulation of the lower belt of trusses.
  • Super diffusion membrane along the roof slope.
  • Roof boarding: counter lath 50 × 40 lath 50 × 40, windshield 32 × 137.
  • A set of fixing material for the roof.

How to build

If you decided to build your house, but do not know where to start, feel free to call us, our managers are ready to advise you on all the issues that arise. Tel.: (03244) 5 17 17.

We are ready to provide you with full information on the Canadian technology construction of Servus, dispel all your doubts or organize an excursion to the houses we have already built. When you see everything with your own eyes, many questions will disappear.

Based on your wishes we will provide an individual offer.

Choosing a dream house project

After you receive all the necessary information, you need to decide on the project of the house. To do this, you just select a house from our catalog, or pick up a project on any other sites. You can even draw it by hand on a piece of paper and show it to us. Next, choose a facade finish, roofing and more.

At this stage, it is important to determine exactly what the house purpose is. Will it be a summer cottage for two or a house for a large family with young children and elderly parents, where there is room for hosts and guests – it is for you to decide. At the design stage, any changes to standard designs are accepted. Moreover, if necessary, we will develop an individual project for you or adapt projects of other construction technologies.

Prefabricated House Contract

After the project is selected, a contract is signed for the production of a prefabricated house (house frame). At this stage, you need to make an advance payment of 60% of its value.

Based on the selected project, work documentation is developed, if necessary, corrections are made to the project.

Then begins the prefabricated house production.

Contract for construction works

The term of production of the prefabricated house is 31 working days from the date of receipt of 60% of the advance payment. In parallel with this, we determine the list of construction works. We can build a turnkey house, including the foundation, the assembly of the house frame, the roof, the facade, the gutters, the electrician, the plumbing, the heating and so on. However, if you have your own building capabilities (friends, relatives or you yourself can do such work), we are determined which of the works we do and which ones is your part.

Foundation

While the house is being made, we are engaged in the construction of a foundation. On average, such work takes us 12-14 days for a house up to 150 sq. m.

While the prefabricated house is being manufactured, (the period for its production is about 31 days), you pay the remaining 40% of its cost and the frame is sent to your assembly site. By this time, the foundation is ready and settled down and we can start the basic construction.

House installation

After the arrival of the frame of the house to the site, its assembly begins. Works on the installation of the prefabricated house up to 150 sq. m. lasts about 14 days.

At the same time, subsequent work and estimates are being approved for them – electrician, heating, plumbing, windows, doors, roofing, internal and external decoration). All works you can entrust us, or do by yourself. The main thing is to identify areas of responsibility.

Roof

Therefore, we reached the roof. The prefabricated house includes a truss system, a crate, a steam and a hydro-barrier. The material of the roof you choose yourself. Depending on your preferences, you can choose the metal tile, bitumen tile, ceramic tile, pvc-membrane. While the frame of the house is being build, you already know what the material of the roof will be. You make an advance payment of 70% of the estimated cost to purchase the material. The remaining 30% are paid after the completion of work. Term of the roof arrangement is about 14 days, but it can differ in projects with a complex roof.

Windows

After you decided on the windows kind, prepayment of 70% of their value shall be made. The manufacturing time is about 12 days, and the installation is 1-2 days. The remaining 30% is paid after the completion of the installation of windows.

Facade

Depending on the type of facade (wet, ventilated, brick, etc.) work on its construction lasts 16-30 days. The cost of work is determined individually. Prior to the commencement of work 70% advance is paid, and the remaining 30% is paid after the completion.

Congratulations, the construction is finished!

Just 3 months ago, you just chose the project and we met on an empty site. Now you are convinced that dreams can be built easily and quickly. All the work is already over. There is a house, with windows, doors, roofing. Now you are not afraid of bad weather, because the house is warm inside. The electrical wiring is already made and plumbing too, and the walls are ready for finishing. It remains to "spit it and polish" and enjoy a new life in the dream house.

Headquarter
  • UKRAINE, LVIV REGION,
    DROGOBYCH, P. ORLYK STR., 24

  • +380 3244 5-17-17
  • +380 98 578-30-30